Here is a list of all of the best blogs that I love. Enjoy and give these guys a follow!
- Kaelyn’s Life – She is an incredible writer who shares everything from the ups and downs of being a teenager, to God’s word and what it means for us, to beautiful poems.
- The Godly Chic Diaries – She is a wonderful blogger who explores a lot of the hardest questions about God and Christianity, and helps many people realize how great He really is.
- Fun with Philosophy – SaaniaSparkle is a teen blogger with plenty to say on the subject of life. She posts many very inspirational poems, and really makes you enjoy the life you have, especially the little things, and realize how precious life really is.
- Diary of a Daydreamer – Emmie is such an amazing blogger who helps dancers like me all over the place with how-to’s on makeup, hair, and fashion. She is so fun, and you’ll enjoy reading every post that she has!
- Wednesdays with Nancy – Even though this blog is discontinued, it is so inspirational to teen girls all around the world. They discuss everything from God, to the changes that happen in life during your teen years. Though, sorry guys, this is a girl’s blog only.
- Lilly’s Tidbit – She is a fun blogger who describes the ups and downs of homeschooling so well, something I understand from 4 years of experience until I started going to a public charter. Also, if you’re looking for more ideas for fun Christian books, she’s the one to go to! She’s got lots of great suggestions!
- Glorify Christ – Heaven is an incredibly engaging writer who dives into the depths of God’s word, and what it means for us and our lives.
- My Cozy Corner – Lrose5 is such an sweet and amazing blogger who I absolutely adore! Her blog is so fun and laid back, and she is so much fun to have a conversation with. She blogs about her adorable little sisters, has some great collabs and guest posts, and amazing arts and crafts!
- Ainsley Beth – Ainsley is so sweet and her blog is so much fun! She shares everything from her adorable outfits, to her favorite stuff, to her life in general and more!
- Stuffed Stories – This is another blog that I love from Kaelyn @Kaelyn’sLife! She does posts from the point of view of many of her stuffed animals and it’s so much fun to read!
- Lrose5’s Poetry – Lrose5 from A Creative Girl’s Everything Blog has created this amazing side blog! She is such a talented poet and all of her poems are incredible! Check it out if you love touching, and sometimes silly poetry!
- Curly Sue’s Ramblings – Evin is such a fun blogger who shares her life and her love to write. She is such a fun person and you should really check out her blog. She also has a side blog called A Wanderful Life! (Such a cute play on words!) This is a side blog of hers about her travels and it’s just as much fun as her main blog!
- My Days in Montana – Shanessa one of the funnest people I have ever met, and one of the best friends I’ve ever had, not just including the people I’ve met on the blogoshpere! She is so kind, funny, and just sweet and loving to everyone she comes across. Her blog is so much fun to read too, and it is all about her life and tips are tricks she’s discovered in her time on this wonderful planet earth of ours. Definitely go check her blog out give her some love! She deserves every bit of it!
So, that’s it for now. But, I will keep adding to this, so don’t forget to check every once and a while for new blogs to check out!